On behalf of BSSH and BAHT, the Hand Trauma Committee have established a new National Hand Trauma Network (NHTN) in the United Kingdom.
We've invited surgeons, physicians, therapists, clinical nurse specialists, paramedics, trainees, medical students and other allied healthcare professionals. Non members can use our registration form to apply.
The aim of the network is to improve the care hand trauma patients receive. This is an inclusive network of all those involved in the care of hand trauma patients. Our vision is for colleagues from all backgrounds and all areas of work (community based, primary care, secondary care) to come together to develop and promote world class hand trauma care in the United Kingdom.
We hope to achieve this by:
- Supporting you with best evidence
- Helping you develop your service
- Connecting you with colleagues also involved in looking after hand trauma patients
- Updating you with latest news and events pertinent to hand trauma care
- Setting up an instant message communications platform that you may opt in or out of
- (via WhatsApp and an email alert distribution list)
- Creating an interactive forum and blog to share questions (future development)