Overseas Trainee Committee Vacancies
Apply before 7 May
14 April 2021
The Overseas Trainee Committee is looking to recruit 3 new members to serve on the committee from 2021 for a term of two years. We are requesting expressions of interest from all BSSH Associate members.
Click here to apply
The overall vision of the BSSH Overseas Committee is to use BSSH resource to deliver maximum possible benefit for patients in need of hand surgery in under-resourced or low-income countries.
The Overseas Trainee Committee work alongside the main BSSH Overseas Committee to engage all trainees to develop and disseminate educational resources, and to coordinate the involvement of trainees in the wider work of the Overseas committee – developing and coordinating sustainable educational and surgical projects across the developing world.
The general responsibilities of the committee are:
- Promotions of BSSH overseas work among trainees to ensure projects are visible and accessible to all BSSH members
- Develop synergistic links with other similar trainee organisations
- Regular liaison with chair of main BSSH Overseas Committee
- Dissemination of global hand surgery educational resources among trainees
The committee comprises:
- Vice Chairman
- 3- 6 elected members
- Partner association representatives
Deadline - Friday 7 May
View Other News Articles