Spring Scientific Meeting 2020 - Abstracts open!
Submit yours before 6th January 2020
08 October 2019
We are delighted to announce that abstract submissions are now being accepted for next year's Spring Scientific Meeting, taking place from 30 April - 1 May 2020 at the Royal College of Physicians in London. Abstracts can be presented in the form of a free paper or a poster and may relate to any of the following topics:
||Skin loss and flaps
|Free tissue transfer
Abstract submission instructions are as follows:
- The language of this meeting is English
- Abstract title must not exceed 200 characters
- Abstracts must not exceed 1500 characters
- You may include a table with your text, but graphs or other graphic elements will not be accepted, and should not be included in the abstract
- It is recommended that the following headings are used when submitting abstracts:
- An introduction should not be included unless essential
- If this is a 'case report' or 'point of technique' please state this in the title. Remember if it falls into this category it may be better submitted as a poster.
Abstract submission will close on Monday 6th January 2020
View Other News Articles