A Global Nerve Foundation and ESSER Masterclass launch event covering all aspects of peripheral nerve surgery including nerve compression, nerve repair, nerve transfers, spasticity surgery, brachial plexus, targeted muscle reinnervation, spinal cord injury and lower limb.
- To understand the challenges in peripheral nerve injury assessment and reconstruction
- To understand the principle of nerve transfer and wider applications beyond brachial plexus injuries
- To understand the role of nerve surgery in the management of spasticity and spinal cord injury
- To debate the role of surgery in the management of neuropathic pain
- To perform targeted muscle reinnervation in the amputated limb
Costs:Territory specific: Euro 1500 Rotterdam and Bristol; Kuala Lumpur USD 1000