Please be aware the content of this webinar is predominantly aimed at medical professionals working in limited resource settings.
This is an interactive webinar on wrist fractures with illustrative cases and defined learned objectives. There will be a review of surgical anatomy, videos of techniques, operative Tips and Tricks, Pearls and Pitfalls and guidance on rehabilitation, all geared to helping the Surgeon /Clinical Officer Get It Right First Time (GIRFT).
- Wrist anatomy and distal radius fracture biomechanics
- Acute assessment of the injured wrist
- Management of distal radius fractures and decision making
- Operative Management of Wrist Fractures
- Rehab and hand therapy for the distal radius fracture
- "What do we do now?" - Complex cases
- Open Q&As / Burning Questions / Summary