The course is aimed at senior trainees, fellows or consultants wishing to learn the basic skills of wrist arthroscopy or develop their skills further tackling common conditions and disorders.
This course will cover:
- Arthroscopic portal & external anatomy,
- Arthroscopy set-up, Radiocarpal & Mid-carpal portal placement
- Systematic approach to assessing joint and ligaments
- TFCC debridement and repair and loose body removal
- There will be 2 delegates per limb and a ratio of 2 delegates to 1 faculty