The coveted BSSH Masterclass for 2018 will cover hand and wrist arthroplasty. The course will run in conjunction with the established ICHS course 7.4 (Fractures, Joint Injuries, Arthritis).
Places for this course are limited to 18 and preference will be given to those attending the Instructional Course in Hand Surgery 7.4. To ensure a mixture of training levels for this course, we are asking for expressions of interest in the first instance. Please note that your place on this course is not confirmed until you have received confirmation from the BSSH Secretariat. Please click here to download the expression of interest form.
Masterclass alone: £450.00
Package with two day attendance at BSSH Instructional Course in Hand Surgery 7.4 (Fractures, Joint Injuries and Arthritis): £650.00
- 1st CMCJ
Participant ratio is 1:2 with practical sessions using fresh frozen upper limbs. You will have the opportunity to perform all the operations yourselves with faculty guidance. Pre-course material will be provided in advance to ensure all time is spent in the lab.
- Dr Marco Rizzo Mayo Clinic, Rochester
- Dr Frederik Verstreken, Monica Hospital, Antwerp
- Prof Vivien Lees Wynthenshawe Hospital, Manchester
- Mr Carlos Heras- Palou The Pulvertaft Hand Centre, Derby
- Mr Manu Sood St Andrew’s Centre, Chelmsford
- Mr Nicholas Downing University Hospital Nottingham
- Mr David Newington University Health Board, Swansea
- Professor Ian Trail Wrightington Hospital, Wigan
- Mr Jonathan Hobby Hampshire Hospitals, Hampshire
- Mr Douglas Russell University Health Board, Swansea
For more information click here