Course fee: £400
(limited to 16 delegates only).
Who is the course aimed at?
The course is aimed at Registrars in Plastic Surgery & Orthopaedic Surgery.
What does the course include?
2 days of intensive hands-on practical sessions:
- Relevant surgical anatomy of the upper limb
- A1 pulley release (Trigger finger)
- 1st dorsal compartment release (De Quervain’s)
- Carpal Tunnel release
- Guyon’s canal release
- Cubital tunnel release
- Extensor Indicis tendon transfer
- Volar plate reconstruction (Swan neck)
- Reconstruction of UCL of thumb MCPJ
- 2-stage flexor tendon grafting
- Digital joint replacement
- Digital joint fusion
- Digital amputation
- Trapeziumectomy + LRTI
- Radial forearm flap.
Complemented by short lectures covering the relevant surgical anatomy and techniques.
S Majumder Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Course Co- convenor:
R Pinder Consultant Plastic Surgeon
The course is delivered by Hand Surgery Consultants with a high faculty to delegate ratio.
The course dinner is included in the price and attendance is mandatory.